Flexible Designs for Diverse Applications
Valiant’s Aquarius® Horizontal Pumping Solutions offer a cost-effective, flexible alternative to other high-pressure horizontal pumping systems while delivering shorter lead times and industry-leading field servicing.
“During the week of the startup we had some last-minute hurdles thrown our way, but Valiant was able to flex to our schedule and get everything taken care of without issues. I’m happy to say that our pumps have been running flawlessly for about 4 weeks now and I can’t wait to start up the next Valiant pumps.“
Designs that Turn on a Dime
Our horizontal pumping systems feature a modular design that allows easy reconfiguration and faster changeouts. So you can enjoy a lower cost of maintenance and less downtime over the life of your operations.
For one operator in the Permian, this swift precision allowed Valiant to get their site up and running in record time with three Aquarius systems.
Features & Benefits
- Wide Production Range:
- Produce volumes ranging from 200 to 49,000 barrels per day and reach up to 1,500HP as standard units (scroll further for heavy-duty capabilities)
- Low-Vibration Design:
- V-Series thrust chambers feature a cooling-fin housing and low-friction bearings to efficiently dissipate heat and minimize vibration for precision performance
- Improved run life and performance in the presence of abrasives and scale/asphaltenes
- Versatile Configurations:
- Surface pad, mobile unit, compact, refinery setup, offshore platform
Restore, Resize, and Replace
Valiant offers competitive retrofit solutions for existing horizontal pumping equipment from multiple manufacturers.
AQUARIUS Horizontal Pumping Solutions
Click a node below to see more information:
Aquarius® HPS systems can incorporate monitoring and control options including, pressure, temperature, vibration, flow meters, and back-pressure controls.
The modular skid design allows operators the flexibility to configure fit-for-purpose application solutions and allows for quick equipment changeout
Our HPS product line offers full spectrum coverage via our versatile pump ranges, metallurgy options, and radial wear protection for low-viscosity fluids
Aquarius® motors can be customized to meet any desired specs, including as TEFC, TEACC, WPII, NEMA, or IEC standards.
Thrust chambers are available in max loads of 7,000, 14,000, and 30,000 lbs with maximum shaft horsepower up to 2,500 HP.
Valiant HPS seals are available in component or cartridge style, and can be provided in any API flush
Suctions come in standard offerings of 4 and 6”, Class 150 to 1500 in Stainless. If you have a specialized or hi-spec application, please contact us to learn more about our enhancement options.
|Model||Construction||Diameter||Recommended Operating Range (60 Hz/3600 rpm)|
|VC||Floater or ARM||4.00”||150-7,700 bpd (4.4-225 gpm)|
|VE||Floater, ARM, or Compression||5.62”||400-14,000 bpd (11.7-408 gpm)|
|VG||Compression||7.25”||2,200-26,300 bpd (64-767 gpm)|
|VM||Compression||9.00”||8,333-34,300 bpd (243-1,000 gpm)|
|VN||Compression||10.00”||11,600-49,200 bpd (338-1,435 gpm)|
|VP||Compression||12.00”||16,700-73,000 bpd (487-2,129 gpm)|
|VR||Compression||13.00”||24,730-103,000 bpd (721-3,004 gpm)|
Aquarius horizontal pumping systems can be engineered to meet the full scope of surface fluid applications:
- Saltwater disposal/injection
- Waterflood injection
- Crude oil transfer
- Jet pumping power fluid
- Condensate transfer
- CO2 injection/sequestration
- Mining & Municipal Applications
- Offshore Applications
- On-site evaluation and consultations
- Retrofit capabilities for all major manufacturers
- Routine maintenance and repairs
- Responsive, on-time installation and start-up
- Easy-to-remove seal section for faster changeouts, lower costs, and less downtime
Reduce OPEX and Non-Productive Time in NGL and CO2 Applications
Operate in dry-start conditions and low-viscosity applications with Aquarius horizontal pumping solutions designed with self-lubricating graphite bushing constructions.