Recover Profits Faster with Endeavour® ESP Systems
Valiant’s portfolio of electric submersible pumping solutions for artificial lift provides increased production while minimizing surface footprint, thus allowing you to reach your production targets safely and efficiently. With decades of experience in the installation, manufacturing, operation, and repair of ESP systems for conventional waterflood and unconventional horizontal wells, we are dedicated to helping you achieve success by providing adaptive downhole and surface solutions.
Available in multiple configurations and flow rates, our artificial lift ESP systems are designed to help you maximize well productivity while extending the run life of your electric submersible pumps, even in slim-hole and deviated applications.
Durable Constructions for Your Application
- Floater: Best suited for applications which require a large number of stages and may have mild abrasives present. Floaters eliminate the requirement for precise shaft extensions, resulting in easier well site installation.
- Compression: Best suited for abrasive, corrosive, or gassy well conditions. Impellers are fixed to the shaft, so thrust is carried at the seal. Therefore, the pump operating range can be extended over a much wider area without increasing wear or reducing equipment life.
- Abrasion-Resistant Configurations: Our Abrasion-Resistant (AR) pump constructions feature robust tungsten carbide bearing sets for enhanced durability and run life in wells with high sand, solids or gas production. You may opt for standard Ni-Resist coating or ultra durable High-Phosphorous Electroless Nickel surface treatment for extremely corrosive production conditions.
|Pump Series||Minimum Casing Size||Recommended Operating Range (60 Hz/3500 rpm)|
|VA||4.5” (114.3 mm)||300-3,400 bpd||40–451 m3/d|
|VC||5.5” (139.7 mm)||200-7,500 bpd||27–994 m3/d|
|VE||7.0” (177.8 mm)||400-14,000 bpd||53–1,855 m3/d|
|VG||8.625” (219.1 mm)||2,200-26,300 bpd||292-3,485 m3/d|
By equalizing downhole pressure and preventing motor damage, selecting the right seal for your ESP ensures longer run life for the entire equipment string.
Valiant seals offer the highest level of performance in the harshest downhole environments. Our seals are built to:
- Withstand high temperatures
- Extend motor life
- Improve operations in extreme conditions
- Protect the motor in corrosive and abrasive environments
Available in a range of configurations, Valiant seals are designed to ensure a best-fit solution for your application.
- Bag, labyrinth, and combination seal chamber configurations available
- Specialized elastomers rated for high bottom-hole temperatures
- Abrasion Resistant (AR) seals are constructed with high-load thrust bearings and radial bearing support to prevent transfer of vibration to ESP motor
- Carbon steel or stainless-steel housing metallurgy for increased durability
Every well and every location is unique, so our team will work with you to assess your well’s operating conditions and determine the best seal for your application.
Robust Performance Over Extended ESP Run Times
Valiant offers three-phase, two-pole induction motors and four-pole permanent magnet motors designed to maximize your electric submersible pumping system’s efficiency and reliability. Our motors feature industry-proven designs to reduce heat generation, thereby extending overall run life in complex downhole environments. With Endeavour motors, you can realize:
- Reliable and efficient performance
- Enhanced durability, extended run life and sustained production
- Minimized operating/power costs
- Improved corrosion resistance
- High equipment reliability and power efficiency
|Series||Minimum Casing Size||Single Motor Horsepower Range|
|(50 Hz)||(60 Hz)|
|V3||4.5” (114.3 mm)||12.5-50||15-60|
|V456||5.5” (139.7 mm)||20-180||24-216|
|V562||7.0” (177.8 mm)||40-380||48-456|
|V450 PM||5.5” (177.8 mm)||40-360||48-432|
|V562 PM||7.0” (177.8 mm)||83-833||100-1,000|
Since needs vary greatly by well and location, our team will work with you to discuss challenges, analyze all possible options and determine the best motor solution for your unique situation.
Getting the most out of your electric submersible pump begins with the ability to monitor and control system performance in response to dynamic production conditions.
Valiant offers a range of downhole sensors that are durable, easy to install, and provide real-time data to interface with our surface monitoring systems. Offered in a range of ratings and capabilities to suit your needs, Pulse® sensors offer a window into the pay zone necessary to drive production optimization.
|Length||16.8” (42.7 mm) to 49” (124.5 mm)|
|Housing Metallurgy||Carbon Steel or Stainless-Steel|
|Seals||Sealed Module or Water Proof|
|Max Operating Temperature||125°C to 177°C|
Valiant’s Intercept™ gas solutions provide durable protection in high gas content and abrasive wells to ensure smooth, continuous ESP operation.
To reduce cycling and ensure reliable lifetime ESP performance in dynamic downhole conditions, Valiant offers a complete portfolio of gas management technology. Depending on your well’s configuration and operational requirements, we can design your artificial lift system to include any of the following:
- Gas Handlers
- Tapered Pumps
- Vortex and Rotary Gas Separators
- Proprietary VSD Anti-Gas-Locking Software
Don’t Let Gas Get In The Way
Learn how you can improve ESP run life by selecting the right gas solution for your application.
Looking for an ESP solution not listed here? Just contact us.
We are a flexible, service-oriented company, and we are committed to going the extra mile to fulfill your production needs.
Call us at 405.605.4567 or send us an email.