Variable Speed Drive Controls and Optimization to Enhance System Run Life
Valiant Artificial Lift Solutions provides the Pulse® technology collection of variable speed drive controls and monitoring services, offering innovative optimization tools that help boost productivity and efficiency while keeping costs in control.
Variable Speed Drives for ESP and HPS Applications
Available in ratings from 48 to 1,121 kVA, our drives provide automation capabilities, remote data analysis, expandable communications, and an easy-to-use 7” touchscreen interface to allow quicker programming and seamless controls to enhance your system’s performance.
Our drives include application-specific programming designed to improve the system longevity of your electric submersible pump for artificial lift or horizontal pumping system for various types of fluid transfer.
Optimization Adds $30K in Weekly Production
With eyes-on monitoring and proactive ESP optimization, Valiant was able to flag a potential ESP failure before it occurred, improving production by over 80 barrels of oil per day.
Pressure from the power company?
We’re here to help.
Talking Wells™ Monitoring & Optimization
Time-Saving Surveillance for Smarter Production
Talking Wells™ is Valiant’s premier asset management suite developed to reduce unplanned downtime and help operators make informed decisions that are critical to success. By integrating your variable speed drive controls with downhole monitoring and eyes-on surveillance, we are able to help you catch problems before they impact your bottom line.
- Access real-time data to monitor operating performance, productivity, and system efficiency
- Receive automated text, email, and voice alarms
- Change frequency, start/stop, and trip parameters remotely
- View run life, root cause of failure, and trending reports
Includes all basic features, plus:
- Eyes-on surveillance to identify potential failures sooner
- Operational reports providing pump curve analysis
- Recommendations for proactive intervention and optimization
- Routine cycling reports pairing equipment history with performance data to prioritize field service