At Valiant, service is at the core of everything we do. Backed by experienced technical support and a hands-on approach, we provide versatile pumping solutions for customers around the world.
Meeting the dynamic needs of our industry requires lockstep coordination between our teams, and our success continues to be fueled by the talent and dedication of our people, the quality of our solutions, and our commitment to safety in all facets of our work. As a testament to our culture, Valiant is ranked as a Top Workplace in Oklahoma!
Our people enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where they have ample opportunities to learn, hone their skills, and see their work shine.
Valiant is proud to be able to offer a comprehensive benefits package to employees and their families, and we are passionate about highlighting, celebrating and rewarding significant performance and service achievements through our ongoing employee recognition and awards programs.
Above all, we value every member of our team and seek to provide them peace of mind by supporting them financially and by fostering a company culture founded on respect and compassion. At Valiant, we understand the value of investing in the people that make our company great.
Valiant is seeking a Test Shop Technician to perform a variety of mechanical and electro-mechanical tests on submersible pump systems.
- Troubleshoot, test, assemble and disassemble company’s equipment, ensuring a complete inspection is performed and documented.
- Participate in teardowns, to identify issues and possible solutions.
- Perform regular test and inspection procedures to ensure that the product is formed in accordance with the specifications.
- Implement and identify needs for improvement by conveying it to the senior personnel, so that quality of products is maintained.
- Maintain a safe, clean, and healthy environment and ensure the compliance with the company’s rules and policies.
- Maintain and update the results related to various tests and inspection procedures conducted regarding the product specification.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required for this position
- Forklift certification preferred
No previous experience is required for this position; however, some oilfield experience is preferred
- Basis hand tool proficiency
- Basic computer skills required to operate computerized test equipment
- Basic level knowledge of testing equipment
- Job Type: Full-time