At Valiant, service is at the core of everything we do. Backed by industry expertise, our solutions-based approach begins at well design and continues through the entire life cycle of a well.
We are proud of being named as one of Oklahoma’s Top Workplaces!
The Shipping/Receiving Technician is responsible for accurate identification and selection of equipment according to customer specifications, equipment preparation, packaging/receiving and coordination for coating, and performing rigorous inspection at various points in the process, according to established procedures and instructions to ensure the quality of equipment prior to transport to the customer.
- Accurately identify equipment to pull for customer order
- Prepare identified equipment according to procedures, work instructions and any other special instruction, including, but not limited to, equipment coatings, paint, and stenciling
- Perform detailed inspection at various points in the process to ensure all steps have been completed to the highest level of quality
- Organize equipment for the customer job and prepare equipment for transport to equipment coating vendor
- Following receipt of coated equipment, change plugs, check washers, serial numbers, etc.
- Perform minor equipment repairs, if necessary, such as retapping bolt holes and use of extractors
- Load equipment onto trailers according to established policies and procedures to ensure workplace safety and equipment quality for transport to the job site
- Maintain a clean work environment at all times in accordance with all safety rules
- Comply with Company policy, procedures, and safety requirements, whether written or communicated verbally, including the instructions and directions from individuals in direct supervisory positions
A High School diploma or equivalent is required for this position.
No previous experience is required but some oil and gas experience is preferred.
- Forklift safe operation skills
- Basic computer skills with MS Office
- Use of hand, power, and pneumatic tools
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $21.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance