Service is at the core of everything we do. Backed by industry expertise, our solutions-based approach begins at well design and continues through the entire life cycle of a well.
We are proud of being named as one of Oklahoma’s Top Workplaces!
Purpose: The Sales Account Manager is responsible for identifying, attracting, acquiring, maintaining, and retaining creditable customers for the products and services of Valiant Artificial Lift Solutions.
- Drive to customer sites, customer/potential customer offices, Valiant facilities, or other locations to conduct business and maintain/form relationships with customers
- Identify prospects and develop relationships with potential customers necessary to present products and services in support of expanded sales of Valiant ALS products and services
- Maintain relationships with existing customers to stay current with their needs and wants and anticipate possible new applications for Valiant ALS products and services
- Develop initial designs for ESP, other AL systems and HPS based on customer information regarding well conditions and expected production to provide to company technical staff so that bid proposals are accurate reflections of customer needs. Utilize Valiant’s Zone® sizing software to develop customer solutions and recommendations
- Support the sale by assuring credit worthiness of the customer prior to processing of order, reviewing quotes and invoices confirming they are accurate prior to being sent to customers, coordinating with internal departments, and responding to all customer questions and concerns on a timely basis
- Provide timely follow-up with the customer after installation or field service to assure satisfaction with the transaction and encourage repeat business/increased sales. Serve as point of contact for any warranty claims to assure responsive resolution within company policies
- Maintain current market wide share data. Update share information relative to customers and competitors for ESP and ALS in general
- Sell safety initiatives to customers and staff, ensuring policies and procedures are followed regarding work procedures and safety requirements
- Complete documentation of sales efforts necessary to provide an ongoing record of trends and costs, estimated and realized revenue and expenses required for sales analyses, forecasting, success/failure rates and budgeting
- Comply with Company policy and procedures, whether written or communicated verbally, including the instructions and directions from individuals in direct supervisory positions
- High School diploma is required for this position; Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or Communications preferred
- Must have and maintain valid state driver’s license
- At least 3 years’ experience in oil & gas equipment sales with a minimum of 1-year experience in artificial lift sales and/or application engineering
- Basic computer skills (MS Office including Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Basic sales process skills
- Intermediate level communication skills both oral and written
- Intermediate level skills in relationship building, networking, customer interface abilities and customer service orientation
- Basic electric theory and basic ESP/AL systems design