At Valiant, service is at the core of everything we do. Backed by experienced technical support and a hands-on approach, we provide versatile pumping solutions for customers around the world.
Meeting the dynamic needs of our industry requires lockstep coordination between our teams, and our success continues to be fueled by the talent and dedication of our people, the quality of our solutions, and our commitment to safety in all facets of our work.
Our people enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where they have ample opportunities to learn, hone their skills, and see their work shine.
Valiant is proud to be able to offer a comprehensive benefits package to employees and their families, and we are passionate about highlighting, celebrating, and rewarding significant performance and service achievements through our ongoing employee recognition and awards programs.
Above all, we value every member of our team and seek to provide them peace of mind by supporting them financially and by fostering a company culture founded on respect and compassion. At Valiant, we understand the value of investing in the people that make our company great.
- Identify prospects and develop relationships with potential customers necessary to present products and services in support of expanded sales of Valiant’s products and services.
- Maintain relationships with existing customers to stay current with their needs and wants and anticipate possible new applications for Valiant ALS products and services.
- Develop initial designs for Electrical Submersible Pumps (ESP) and other artificial lift systems based on customer information regarding well conditions and expected production.
- Provide design details to Valiant’s technical staff so that bid proposals are accurate reflections of customer needs.
- Utilize Valiant’s sizing software to develop customer solutions and recommendations.
- Support the sale by assuring credit worthiness of the customer prior to processing of order.
- Review quotes and invoices confirming they are accurate prior to being sent to customers.
- Respond to all customer questions and concerns on a timely basis.
- Provide timely follow-up with the customer after installation or field service to assure satisfaction with the transaction and encourage repeat business/increased sales. Serve as point of contact for any warranty claims to assure responsive resolution within company policies.
- Complete documentation of sales efforts necessary to provide an ongoing record of trends and costs, estimated and realized revenue and expenses required for sales analyses, forecasting, success/failure rates and budgeting.
- Comply with Company policy and procedures, whether written or communicated verbally, including the instructions and directions from individuals in direct supervisory positions.
A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience is required for this position.
- At least 3 years experience in oil & gas equipment sales with a minimum of 1 year experience in ESP sales and/or application engineering.
- Must have and maintain valid driver’s license.
- Basic computer skills (MS Office including Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Basic sales process skills
- Intermediate level communication skills both oral and written
- Intermediate level skills in relationship building and networking
- Possess customer interface abilities and customer service attitude
- Basic understanding of electric theory
- Basic understanding of ESP and artificial lift systems design