Location: Midland, TX
At Valiant, service is at the core of everything we do. Backed by experienced technical support and a hands-on approach, we provide versatile pumping solutions for customers around the world.
Meeting the dynamic needs of our industry requires lockstep coordination between our teams, and our success continues to be fueled by the talent and dedication of our people, the quality of our solutions, and our commitment to safety in all facets of our work. As a testament to our culture, Valiant is ranked as a Top Workplace in Oklahoma!
Our people enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where they have ample opportunities to learn, hone their skills, and see their work shine.
Valiant is proud to be able to offer a comprehensive benefits package to employees and their families, and we are passionate about highlighting, celebrating and rewarding significant performance and service achievements through our ongoing employee recognition and awards programs.
Above all, we value every member of our team and seek to provide them peace of mind by supporting them financially and by fostering a company culture founded on respect and compassion. At Valiant, we understand the value of investing in the people that make our company great.
- Review and implement changes to QMS.
- Develop quality policies and procedures.
- Create and promote quality culture.
- Measure, test, and validate parts on the shop floor.
- Capability to read blueprints.
- Perform regular audits on incoming parts from suppliers as well as finished products on shop floor.
- Interface with production workers, engineers, and review board.
- Participate in field trials of new technology.
- Participate in manufacturing checkout and customer shop tests as required.
- A High school diploma or equivalent is required for this position
- Manufacturing plant experience working with machined metal parts.
- QA/QC Experience.
- Lead/Management Experience
PPE, hand sanitizer, and additional cleaning supplies are provided to staff. Safety and cleanliness guidelines have been implemented in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Candidates are welcome to discuss any concerns during the interview process.