Service is at the core of everything we do. Backed by industry expertise, our solutions-based approach begins at the well design and continues through the entire life cycle of a well.
We are proud of being named as one of Oklahoma’s Top Workplaces!
This position assures acquisition of required materials and services to meet the organization’s operational goals of quality, price, and delivery. This includes identification of needs, selection of supplier, negotiating terms and conditions with vendors, generating purchase orders or contracts, and tracking items until received and approved for use.
- Obtain quotes for parts and equipment inquiries from various functions
- Place and maintain orders and follows those through to completion, expediting and rescheduling as required to support your internal customers’ needs
- Utilize tools available to determine supply requirements for stocked items
- Facilitate supplier interactions to support efficient supply of products and equipment, cost reductions, and positive supplier relationships
- Identify and make recommendations on cost and productivity improvements to department manager and executes the selected productivity projects
- Monitor Engineering Change Requests (ECRs) and follows those through to completion
- Maintains data integrity in ERP system, including dates, prices, quantities, item descriptions, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned
High School Diploma
3 years’ experience in purchasing/inventory management in a manufacturing environment.
- Intermediate level of computer competency – specifically MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Understanding of inventory management and MRP fundamentals
- Capable of addressing problems quickly and effectively
- Effectively and professionally communicates both orally and in writing
- Must be detail oriented and able to manage and accomplish multiple tasks
- Able to operate with minimal direct supervision
- Run projects independently through to completion
Job Type: Full-time