At Valiant, service is at the core of everything we do. Backed by experienced technical support and a hands-on approach, we provide versatile pumping solutions for customers around the world.
Meeting the dynamic needs of our industry requires lockstep coordination between our teams, and our success continues to be fueled by the talent and dedication of our people, the quality of our solutions, and our commitment to safety in all facets of our work.
Our people enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where they have ample opportunities to learn, hone their skills, and see their work shine.
Valiant is proud to be able to offer a comprehensive benefits package to employees and their families, and we are passionate about highlighting, celebrating, and rewarding significant performance and service achievements through our ongoing employee recognition and awards programs.
Above all, we value every member of our team and seek to provide them peace of mind by supporting them financially and by fostering a company culture founded on respect and compassion. At Valiant, we understand the value of investing in the people that make our company great.
- Retrieve product from warehouse daily and convey it to assembly areas and machine shop to keep floor stock and back flush areas stocked appropriately so there are no production slow-downs or stoppages
- Issue, receive and ship parts to and from other locations and vendors accurately and timely; prepare parts for physical shipment, by both internal transport and external freight. Receive and log-in property and materials
- Keep track of ordered equipment and supplies. Coordinate the delivery and shipments of equipment with Inventory Manger. Ensure proper completion of inventory transactions
- Keep the warehouse locations stocked on a continuous basis in accordance with predetermined layout. Stock and organize inventory on shelves to assure easy access and retrievability and compliance with warehousing plan
- Perform physical inventory of equipment and parts as assigned. Notify appropriate parties when parts need to be ordered and when equipment is received and dispatched
- Maintain stocking documentation as required to track materials usage and order requirements. Maintain and prepare detailed records and files using appropriate software
- Maintain clean work environment at all times in accordance with all safety rules
- Comply with Company policy, procedures, and safety requirements, whether written or communicated verbally, including the instructions and directions from individuals in direct supervisory positions. Perform related work as required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Forklift certification preferred
- Previous oil and gas experience either in the field or shop based strongly preferred
- Artificial Lift experience preferred
- Forklift safe operation skills
- Basic computer skills with Microsoft Office
- Use of hand, power, and pneumatic tools