At Valiant, service is at the core of everything we do. Backed by industry expertise, our solutions-based approach begins at well design and continues through the entire life-cycle of a well.
We are proud of being named as one of Oklahoma’s Top Workplaces! We offer a comprehensive benefits package to employees and their families. We also highlight, celebrate and reward significant performance and service achievements through annual awards. We value every member of our team and seek to provide them peace of mind by supporting them both financially and by fostering a company culture founded on respect and compassion. We understand the value of investing in the people that make our company great.
The Material Handler will retrieve and distribute in a safe and timely manner materials necessary to maintain production in the assembly area without interruption.
This is a night shift position with shifts starting at 2:00pm Monday-Friday with some weekend work.
- Retrieve product from warehouse daily and convey it to assembly areas and machine shop to keep floor stock and back flush areas stocked appropriately so there are no production slow-downs or stoppages
- Issue, receive, and ship parts to and from other locations and vendors accurately and timely; prepare parts for physical shipment, by both internal transport and external freight. Receive and log-in property and materials
- Keep track of ordered equipment and supplies. Coordinate the delivery and shipments of equipment with Inventory Manger. Ensure proper completion of inventory transactions
- Keep the warehouse locations stocked on a continuous basis in accordance with predetermined layout. Stock and organize inventory on shelves to assure easy access and retrievability and compliance with warehousing plan
- Perform physical inventory of equipment and parts as assigned. Notify appropriate parties when parts need to be ordered and when equipment is received and dispatched
- Maintain stocking documentation as required to track materials usage and order requirements. Maintain and prepare detailed records and files using appropriate software
- Maintain clean work environment at all times in accordance with all safety rules
- Comply with Company policy, procedures, and safety requirements, whether written or communicated verbally, including the instructions and directions from individuals in direct supervisory positions. Perform related work as required
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Forklift certification preferred
Preference in previous oil and gas experience or in warehouse functions
- Forklift safe operation skills
- Basic computer skills with MS Office
- Use hand, power, and pneumatic tools
PPE, hand sanitizer, and additional cleaning supplies are provided to staff.
Safety and cleanliness guidelines have been implemented in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Candidates are welcome to discuss any concerns during the interview process.