At Valiant, service is at the core of everything we do. Backed by experienced technical support and a hands-on approach, we provide versatile pumping solutions for customers around the world.
Meeting the dynamic needs of our industry requires lockstep coordination between our teams, and our success continues to be fueled by the talent and dedication of our people, the quality of our solutions, and our commitment to safety in all facets of our work. As a testament to our culture, Valiant is ranked as a Top Workplace in Oklahoma!
Our people enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where they have ample opportunities to learn, hone their skills, and see their work shine.
Valiant is proud to be able to offer a comprehensive benefits package to employees and their families, and we are passionate about highlighting, celebrating and rewarding significant performance and service achievements through our ongoing employee recognition and awards programs.
Above all, we value every member of our team and seek to provide them peace of mind by supporting them financially and by fostering a company culture founded on respect and compassion. At Valiant, we understand the value of investing in the people that make our company great.
Valiant is seeking a Marketing Specialist to help us in our overall marketing efforts. Primarily, this position will conduct market research and develop cross-platform marketing deliverables to enhance Valiant’s competitive positioning and maintain cohesive brand messaging.
- Keep a finger on the pulse of prominent market dynamics affecting the oil and gas industry. Involves routinely monitoring news outlets, staying abreast of competitor and customer announcements via press releases, web articles, and social media, and summarize key developments through weekly reports.
- Use datasets to measure industry and customer trends and draw meaningful conclusions for Valiant’s business. Requires an understanding of basic formulas, familiarity with the concepts of filtering, grouping, and manipulating data in Excel, as well as an ability to assemble selected datapoints into charts and visuals.
- Conduct market analyses and develop comprehensive reports for quarterly and ad-hoc projects. Involves in-depth examination of select companies’ earnings releases, investor presentations, and financials in conjunction with historical and projected trends of key market drivers provided by EIA and other industry research organizations to evaluate strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats relevant to Valiant’s micro and macro markets.
- Create visual graphics and videos to support a cohesive brand image. Graphic creation involves experience with Photoshop and attention to design elements including logo size and placement, color schemes, typesetting, resolution, and imagery guidelines for print and digital graphics. Video creation requires the ability to assemble photos, graphics, clips, text, and shape layers with transition effects to create high-quality promotional videos.
- Compose text for social media posts, product literature, press releases, and other communications. Requires strong grammar, ability to recognize and write in a consistent brand voice, and adapt writing style to suit the medium and target audience. Writing should incorporate elements of storytelling, articulate technical concepts, use supporting data or graphics when appropriate, and drive a call to action. Digital content should be developed for specific keyword recognition and follow Search Engine Optimization (SEO) best practices.
A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or other related field that is required.
At minimum of 1-year experience in a marketing, copywriting, or sales position is required.
- Intermediate computer skills with MS Office (especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Keen attention to detail (spelling, capitalization, visual uniformity)
- Critical thinking and problem-solving
- High initiative and ability to work independently
- Organization and mental agility
- Data comprehension
- External communication experience required
- Advanced written and general communication skills
- Technical and persuasive writing abilities required
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite
- Photoshop and InDesign experience required
- Premiere Pro experience preferred
PPE, hand sanitizer, and additional cleaning supplies are provided to staff. Safety and cleanliness guidelines have been implemented in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Candidates are welcome to discuss any concerns during the interview process.