At Valiant, service is at the core of everything we do. Backed by experienced technical support and a hands-on approach, we provide versatile pumping solutions for customers around the world.
Meeting the dynamic needs of our industry requires lockstep coordination between our teams, and our success continues to be fueled by the talent and dedication of our people, the quality of our solutions, and our commitment to safety in all facets of our work. As a testament to our culture, Valiant is ranked as a Top Workplace in Oklahoma!
Our people enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where they have ample opportunities to learn, hone their skills, and see their work shine.
Valiant is proud to be able to offer a comprehensive benefits package to employees and their families, and we are passionate about highlighting, celebrating and rewarding significant performance and service achievements through our ongoing employee recognition and awards programs.
Above all, we value every member of our team and seek to provide them peace of mind by supporting them financially and by fostering a company culture founded on respect and compassion. At Valiant, we understand the value of investing in the people that make our company great.
Valiant is seeking a Marketing Specialist to help us in our overall marketing efforts. Primarily, this position will conduct market research, maintain Valiant’s digital media presence, and develop cross-platform marketing deliverables to enhance Valiant’s competitive positioning and maintain cohesive brand messaging.
Valiant is seeking a Marketing Specialist to help us in our overall marketing efforts. Primarily, you will create marketing content for social media, our website, and printed materials to enhance Valiant’s brand image and promote our products and services.
- Create visual graphics to support a cohesive brand image. Involves experience with Photoshop and ability to create graphics while adhering to guidelines such as logo size and placement, color, typesetting, resolution, and aesthetics for print and digital graphics.
- Compose text for social media posts, product marketing, and website content. Requires strong grammar, ability to recognize and write in a consistent brand voice and adapt writing style to suit the medium and target audience. Digital content should be developed for specific keyword recognition and follow Search Engine Optimization (SEO) best practices.
- Assist in routine market research and reporting. Involves monitoring specific topics via online sources or databases and summarizing findings.
- Receive training in market analysis and other marketing projects. Involves learning to examine market trends and evaluate strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats relevant to Valiant’s business.
A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or other related field that is either completed or in process is required.
At least 1 year of part-time or full-time experience in a marketing, copywriting, or sales role
- Intermediate computer skills with MS Office (especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Keen attention to detail (spelling, capitalization, visual uniformity)
- Critical thinking and problem-solving
- High initiative and ability to work independently
- Organization and ability to change priorities quickly
- Data comprehension
- Social media planning experience required
- Advanced written and general communication skills
- Technical and persuasive writing abilities required
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite
- Photoshop and InDesign experience required
- Premiere Pro experience preferred
PPE, hand sanitizer, and additional cleaning supplies are provided to staff. Safety and cleanliness guidelines have been implemented in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Candidates are welcome to discuss any concerns during the interview process.