At Valiant, service is at the core of everything we do. Backed by industry expertise and fueled by our passion for excellence, our solutions-based approach begins at pump design and continues through the entire life-cycle of an operator’s surface or downhole fluid applications.
We are proud of being named as one of Oklahoma’s Top Workplaces! We offer a comprehensive benefits package to employees and their families. We also highlight, celebrate and reward significant performance and service achievements through annual awards. We value every member of our team and seek to provide them peace of mind by supporting them both financially and by fostering a company culture founded on respect and compassion. We understand the value of investing in the people that make our company great.
Valiant is seeking a Marketing Intern to provide analytical and writing assistance on a full-time, temporary basis for 6 months.
- Monitor news outlets on a daily/weekly basis (i.e. Seeking Alpha, Google News) and provide bulleted summaries of weekly highlights relevant to Valiant’s industries.
- Navigate datasets to draw out specific information and assemble charts/visuals which can be used to communicate key takeaways and insights.
- Follow quarterly earnings releases of select companies and provide highlights based on financial reports and earnings call transcripts.
- Assemble content for social media posts and submit for review.
- Analyze social media and website performance in correlation with campaigns, type of content, subject matter, etc. Create quarterly reports and make recommendations.
- Conduct SWOT analysis for Valiant, its customers, and its competitors.
- Contribute to content development through Valiant’s digital channels (website, social media, collaborators).
- Review Valiant’s Google Analytics data and provide reports on user acquisition, engagement, site behavior, and other key metrics.
- Research future publications and editorial opportunities for Valiant to contribute content and gain exposure. Gather relevant technical data and assist with outline and writing content.
- Conduct competitive analysis for each of Valiant’s product lines and assist in creation of technical collateral.
A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or other related field that is either completed or in process is required.
No previous work experience is required.
- Intermediate computer skills with MS Office (especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Keen attention to detail
- Data comprehension
- Advanced written communication skills are necessary
- Technical writing abilities required
- Persuasive writing abilities are preferred
- Photoshop experience preferred
- External communication experience preferred