At Valiant, service is at the core of everything we do. Backed by experienced technical support and a hands-on approach, we provide versatile pumping solutions for customers around the world.
Meeting the dynamic needs of our industry requires lockstep coordination between our teams, and our success continues to be fueled by the talent and dedication of our people, the quality of our solutions, and our commitment to safety in all facets of our work.
Our people enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where they have ample opportunities to learn, hone their skills, and see their work shine.
Valiant is proud to be able to offer a comprehensive benefits package to employees and their families, and we are passionate about highlighting, celebrating, and rewarding significant performance and service achievements through our ongoing employee recognition and awards programs.
Above all, we value every member of our team and seek to provide them peace of mind by supporting them financially and by fostering a company culture founded on respect and compassion. At Valiant, we understand the value of investing in the people that make our company great.
The HRBP partners closely with leaders and employees to ensure policies and procedures fit the goals of the organization. They also play an integral role in the recruitment, retention, and engagement of employees.
- Assess and anticipate human resources-related needs
- Make proposals for promotions, transfers, and new hires in collaboration with department management
- Identify training needs and create or procure a professional development curriculum
- Monitor training programs to ensure that training objectives are met
- Provide input on workforce and succession planning as well as required restructuring
- Develop and nurture partnerships through human resources to ensure ongoing close collaboration between management and employees
- Conduct regular meetings to check in with each assigned area
- Consult regularly with management and provide guidance when appropriate
- Collaborate with colleagues in the human resources department to develop policies, programs, and solutions
- Analyze data trends and metrics to inform business decisions
- Mediate and resolve employee relations issues; conduct thorough and objective investigations when necessary
- Find ways to build morale, improve workplace relationships, and boost productivity and retention
- Ensure regulatory compliance with legal requirements pertinent to the day-to-day management of employees; collaborate with the legal department when necessary
- Act as change agent within the organization
- Interpret human resources policy to company management
- Complete administrative tasks as needed to support the smooth running of the HR department
- Comply with Company policy and procedures, whether written or communicated verbally, including the instructions and directions from individuals in direct supervisory positions
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum high school diploma; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must have and maintain valid state driver’s license
- At least 5 years’ experience in an HR role
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE:
- Strong knowledge of US employment laws
- Strong communications skills, both verbal and written
- Strong organizational skills
- Customer-focus, with the ability to help develop relationships throughout the organization
- Basic computer skills (MS Office including Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Advanced project management skills
- Basic market research skills
- Basic data and statistical analysis process skills
Job Type: Full-time