At Valiant, service is at the core of everything we do. Backed by experienced technical support and a hands-on approach, we provide versatile pumping solutions for customers around the world.
Meeting the dynamic needs of our industry requires lockstep coordination between our teams, and our success continues to be fueled by the talent and dedication of our people, the quality of our solutions, and our commitment to safety in all facets of our work. As a testament to our culture, Valiant is ranked as a Top Workplace in Oklahoma!
Our people enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where they have ample opportunities to learn, hone their skills, and see their work shine.
Valiant is proud to be able to offer a comprehensive benefits package to employees and their families, and we are passionate about highlighting, celebrating and rewarding significant performance and service achievements through our ongoing employee recognition and awards programs.
Above all, we value every member of our team and seek to provide them peace of mind by supporting them financially and by fostering a company culture founded on respect and compassion. At Valiant, we understand the value of investing in the people that make our company great.
Valiant is seeking an HSE Manager to manage continual improvement of HSE performance, achieve high levels of operational compliance, and promote a safe, healthy work environment for all employees.
- Overseeing the development, implementation, and continual improvement efforts related to HS&E.
- Provides strategic input and advisement to senior management on HSE related topics.
- Ensure worksite compliance with OSHA and company safety standards.
- Perform periodic safety audits of worksite operations. Drive to off-site customer sites to conduct safety audits of Company staff.
- Analyze accident data, new processes, and machinery for potential safety concerns.
- Partner with management in conducting accident and incident investigations, determine root cause, and recommend corrective measures. Drive to worksites to conduct accident investigations if the accident occurs outside assigned worksite.
- Manage OSHA investigations and regulations.
- Communicate regularly with employees and management regarding a variety of safety topics and issues.
- Manage ISNET and PEC administration.
- Compiles and publishes HSE statistics for assigned regions and communicates to all management and staff.
- Suggests and analyzes balanced performance measures and creates action plans for improvement.
- Promotes HSE-related lessons learned and the exchange of HSE information across the company with the goal of achieving higher HSE awareness.
- Directs the implementation of the HSE management system (HSEMS) in the assigned regions.
- Engages in implementation of training programs, report writing, and plan development and implementation.
- Participate in MSA/tender reviews and provide input.
- Research and interpreting standards and codes.
- May represent the Company by participation in industry associations to develop aligned HSE requirements and share or learn best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in technical field (engineering/science, environmental science, industrial hygiene, occupational safety and health sciences).
- Valid driver’s license
3-5 years of experience in an HSE management role. Preferred experience in manufacturing.
- Intermediate analytical and mathematical skills
- Advanced knowledge of HSE regulations to effectively comply with organizational practices and establish/maintain internal processes to assure Company and regulatory compliance
- Intermediate oral and written communication skills
- HSE documentation development
- Incident/accident investigations
- Hazard identification & risk assessment
PPE, hand sanitizer, and additional cleaning supplies are provided to staff. Safety and cleanliness guidelines have been implemented in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Candidates are welcome to discuss any concerns during the interview process.