At Valiant, service is at the core of everything we do. Backed by industry expertise, our solutions-based approach begins at well design and continues through the entire life-cycle of a well.
We are proud of being named as one of Oklahoma’s Top Workplaces! We offer a comprehensive benefits package to employees and their families. We also highlight, celebrate and reward significant performance and service achievements through annual awards. We value every member of our team and seek to provide them peace of mind by supporting them both financially and by fostering a company culture founded on respect and compassion. We understand the value of investing in the people that make our company great.
We are looking for a talented Field Cable Technician to join our team in Midland, TX
- Pull, install, and repair ESP cable.
- Prepare and deliver cable and other work materials as required to wellsite.
- Perform cable and band installations.
- Perform full and detailed inspection of cable, including splices and repairs, and maintain full and accurate records of inspections.
- Maintain cable inventory.
- Undertake administrative duties such as customer reports, inventory reports, invoicing, etc.
- Assist coworkers in the field.
- Ensure full compliance with safety and DOT regulations.
- A High school diploma or equivalent is required for this position.
- A clean driving record is required for vehicle operators.
- A commercial driver’s license is strongly preferred.
- Previous cable/spooling experience is preferred but not required.
- Basis hand tool proficiency
- Basic computer skills required to operate computerized test equipment
PPE, hand sanitizer, and additional cleaning supplies are provided to staff.
Safety and cleanliness guidelines have been implemented in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Candidates are welcome to discuss any concerns during the interview process.