At Valiant, service is at the core of everything we do. Backed by experienced technical support and a hands-on approach, we provide versatile pumping solutions for customers around the world.
Meeting the dynamic needs of our industry requires lockstep coordination between our teams, and our success continues to be fueled by the talent and dedication of our people, the quality of our solutions, and our commitment to safety in all facets of our work.
Our people enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where they have ample opportunities to learn, hone their skills, and see their work shine.
Valiant is proud to be able to offer a comprehensive benefits package to employees and their families, and we are passionate about highlighting, celebrating and rewarding significant performance and service achievements through our ongoing employee recognition and awards programs.
Above all, we value every member of our team and seek to provide them peace of mind by supporting them financially and by fostering a company culture founded on respect and compassion. At Valiant, we understand the value of investing in the people that make our company great.
- Pull, install, and repair ESP cable.
- Prepare and deliver cable and other work materials as required to wellsite.
- Perform cable and band installations.
- Perform full and detailed inspection of cable, including splices and repairs, and maintain full and accurate records of inspections.
- Maintain cable inventory.
- Undertake administrative duties such as customer reports, inventory reports, invoicing, etc.
- Assist coworkers in the field.
- Ensure full compliance with safety and DOT regulations.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required for this position
- A clean driving record is required for vehicle operators
- A commercial driver’s license is strongly preferred
Previous cable/spooling experience is preferred but not required.
- Basic hand tool proficiency
- Basic computer skills required to operate computerized test equipment