We are proud of being named as one of Oklahoma’s Top Workplaces! We offer a comprehensive benefits package to employees and their families. We also highlight, celebrate and reward significant performance and service achievements through annual awards. We value every member of our team and seek to provide them peace of mind by supporting them both financially and by fostering a company culture founded on respect and compassion. We understand the value of investing in the people that make our company great.
The Administrative Assistant will perform a variety of administrative duties that support the office of the CEO and will provide ancillary support and coordination for executive staff.
- Provide general administrative duties for leadership, but not limited to: answering phones and directing callers appropriately or taking messages; managing daily calendar and setting appointments; managing mail; making travel arrangements; copying, assembling and routing documents and reports; ordering supplies; reviewing, reconciling and processing expense reports; assisting Company personnel with inquiries and problems; etc.
- Prepare correspondence, presentations, and other documents and produce reports accurately and timely.
- Review, check, proofread and correct, if necessary, the content of various records, reports and forms assuring accuracy and completeness of the information prior to dissemination or further use of the data to produce various reports.
- Complete regularly assigned and ad hoc project work, including, but not limited to such assignments as: organizing special meetings and events, conducting cost analysis, analyzing administrative business processes for improvements, negotiating facility contracts and arranging payment, etc.
- Establish and maintain electronic archives and/or paper files (alphabetic, numeric. and subject); sort, classify materials and file both electronic and paper records and reports in a manner that protects the confidentiality of information, complies with departmental / Company document control processes and pertinent regulatory requirements and is easily retrievable.
- Conduct research to locate information, answer inquiries, verify data or facts and respond to internal and external customer concerns and inquiries in a timely and accurate manner.
- Comply with Company policy and procedures, whether written or communicated verbally, including the instructions and directions from individuals in direct supervisory positions.
- A High School diploma or equivalent is required for this position; an AA degree is preferred
- Must have and maintain valid State driver’s license.
- A minimum of five years’ experience as an administrative assistant or job with similar responsibilities is required for this position.
- Previous experience with executive staff is strongly preferred
- Intermediate computer skills with MS Office (especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint); intermediate data entry skills
- Advanced knowledge of office procedures, filing systems, business and phone etiquette, office machines
- Advanced oral and written communication skills
- Advanced problem resolutions skills
- Advanced planning and organizing skills
- Keen attention to detail