At Valiant, service is at the core of everything we do. Backed by industry expertise, our solutions-based approach begins at well design and continues through the entire life cycle of a well.
We are proud of being named as one of Oklahoma’s Top Workplaces!
This position will design ESP and/or HPS applications in line with customer requirements and work closely with customers and in-house sales teams to enhance relationship and product/service delivery.
- Conduct analysis of well production and fluid level data to properly size ESP and/or HPS applications and accurately quote tenders and bids. Utilize knowledge and software to perform a variety of sizing calculations and provide quotations and recommendations for optimum equipment selection.
- Monitor new applications after installation to analyze well performance, identify problems, and proactively recommend changes in procedures or equipment design to increase run life of current installation
- Review well data and equipment offerings. Provide data reports and feedback to customers and internal management on well and equipment performance to assist in optimizing unit performance with the next installation
- Test new equipment designs and sizing tools to enhance the applications engineering capabilities in support of serving customers and increasing market share for the Company
- Work closely with customers and in-house teams to ensure the delivery of quality service. Participate in the compilation of quotes and proposals. Provide presentations and training sessions to customers and employees regarding the basics of ESP and/ or HPS product and sizing issues
- Actively build positive customer relations to support continued sales of products and services
- Comply with Company policy and procedures, whether written or communicated verbally, including the instructions and directions from individuals in direct supervisory positions
Bachelor’s degree in Petroleum/Electrical/Mechanical/Chemical Engineering or equivalent experience is required for this position.
A minimum of 1 year experience in the oil and gas industry with relevant experience in submersible pump applications.
- Intermediate computer skills: MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
- Intermediate level communication skills both oral and written; able to deliver group presentations / training.
- Knowledge of ESP and/or HPS equipment
- Intermediate level knowledge of commissioning equipment
- Intermediate knowledge of switchboards, controllers, and variable speed drives.
- Travel as needed to support customers and sales meetings.
Job Type: Full-time