At Valiant, service is at the core of everything we do. Backed by experienced technical support and a hands-on approach, we provide versatile pumping solutions for customers around the world.
Meeting the dynamic needs of our industry requires lockstep coordination between our teams, and our success continues to be fueled by the talent and dedication of our people, the quality of our solutions, and our commitment to safety in all facets of our work.
Our people enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where they have ample opportunities to learn, hone their skills, and see their work shine.
Valiant is proud to be able to offer a comprehensive benefits package to employees and their families, and we are passionate about highlighting, celebrating, and rewarding significant performance and service achievements through our ongoing employee recognition and awards programs.
Above all, we value every member of our team and seek to provide them peace of mind by supporting them financially and by fostering a company culture founded on respect and compassion. At Valiant, we understand the value of investing in the people that make our company great.
Valiant is seeking an Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks who is also interested in gaining new skills.
Perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks that include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities.
- Provide general administrative duties for the cable shop, and other departments as required
- Review, check, proofread and correct, if necessary, the content of various records, reports and forms assuring accuracy and completeness of the information prior to dissemination or further use of the data to produce various reports
- Analyze, tabulate and/or transfer data from various sources, both internal and external, to computer spreadsheets, ledgers, journals, databases or computer systems; maintain and update data in accurate and timely manner so that it provides current data to users
- Establish and maintain electronic archives and/or paper files (alphabetic, numeric and subject); sort, classify materials and file both electronic and paper records and reports in a manner that complies with departmental / Company document control processes and pertinent regulatory requirements and is easily retrievable
- Conduct research to locate information, answer inquiries, verify data or facts and respond to customer concerns in a timely and accurate manner
- Comply with Company policy and procedures, whether written or communicated verbally, including the instructions and directions from individuals in direct supervisory positions
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required for this position; an AA degree is preferred; or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience is required for this position.
- Must have and maintain valid state driver’s license.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a general office worker is required for this position, preferably in a lead or senior role.
- Intermediate computer skills with MS Office (especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint); intermediate data entry skills
- Intermediate knowledge of office procedures, filing systems, business phone etiquette, and office machines
- Superior communication skills are necessary
- Advanced planning and organizing skills
- Keen attention to detail
Job Type: Full-time