Having the proper seal extends the operational life of your Electric Submersible Pumping (ESP) system by equalizing downhole pressure and preventing damage from wellbore fluids. Most importantly, seals protect your ESP motor to help reduce interruptions and downtime.
Valiant seals offer the highest level of performance in the harshest downhole environments. Designed to withstand high temperatures, our seals help:
- Extend motor life
- Improve operations in extreme conditions
- Designed to protect the motor from high thrust loads
- Offer protection in corrosive and abrasive environments
Available in a range of configurations, Valiant seals are designed to your specifications to ensure a best-fit solution for your application.
- Bag, labyrinth, and combination seal chamber configurations available
- Specialized elastomers rated for high bottom-hole temperatures
- Abrasion Resistant (AR) seals constructed with high-load thrust bearings and radial bearing support to prevent transfer of vibration to ESP motor
- Carbon steel or stainless steel housing metallurgy for increased durability
Every well and every location is unique, so our team will work with you to assess problems and determine the best seal for your operational needs.
Contact our team today to learn more about our seals and system solutions.