Valiant Artificial Lift Solutions Progressing Cavity Pump Systems are designed for reliable production in today’s dynamic well conditions. Available in a variety of elastomers, Valiant’s PCP solutions are constructed for reliable production in high viscosity, high solids content, and high gas content production environments.
Valiant’s artificial lift experience and expertise allow us to provide, install, and service both rod-driven PCP systems and rodless electric submersible progressive cavity pump systems (ESPCP), so we can help you achieve efficient and reliable success in any application.
Flow Range: Up to 996 bbl/d
Lift Capacity: Up to 6200 ft.
Outer Diameter: 2 3̷8 in – 4 ½ in
- Heavy oil
- Gas well dewatering & coalbed methane dewatering
- Up to 40 API fluid gravity
- Viscous fluid handling
- High solids content handling
- High gas handling capabilities
- Minimal moving parts
- Heat and corrosion resistant materials
- Small surface footprint
- Standard Nitrile 1 – abrasive oil applications with low H2S and CO2 presence
- High Acrylonitrile – abrasive and aromatic applications with low H2S and moderate CO2
- Soft Nitrile 1 – abrasive applications with low H2S and CO2 content
- Standard Nitrile 2 – abrasive applications with moderate H2S and CO2 content
- Hydrogenated Nitrile – higher temperature, abrasive applications with high H2S and moderate CO2 content
- Soft Nitrile 2 – Specifically formulated for coalbed methane dewatering
If you would like to learn more about Valiant’s comprehensive PCP offering, contact our team today.