Oklahoma • Full Time
At Valiant Artificial Lift Solutions LLC, we are driven by helping our customers achieve their production goals, effectively and safely. Our customer base is rapidly growing and we have a vacancy for a Software Programmer to help create and maintain a highly technical application that services field technicians and clients alike to maximize well production and increase productivity.
- Work closely with engineering staff to create and maintain a solution that accurately calculates the flowing gradient and sizes equipment using provided coefficients that meets exacting performance criteria. Software will be designed with highest degree of accuracy possible and delivered in a timely manner to meet customer expectations.
- Manage project and work with key stakeholders and experts to collect engineering and operational requirements.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications. Provide full stack architecture (Backend, Presentation & Mid Layer). Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications. Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Design and maintain all database repositories required to support applications. Create and maintain all reports and associated delivery mechanisms. Implement and support install procedures for customers
- Work closely with engineer staff to design mathematical models used in pressure gradient calculations and equipment performance.
- Comply with Company policy and procedures, whether written or communicated verbally, including the instructions and directions from individuals in direct supervisory positions.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field (math, engineering, science)
- Minimum 3 years’ work experience as a Software Developer(.NET)
- 3 years working with ESP processes and equipment, preferred
- 3 years development experience in Microsoft Stack, preferred
- At least 3-5 years of work experience as a Software Developer(.NET)
- Experience and knowledge of C# .NET / Entity Framework / MSSQL Server
- Strong knowledge of Object-oriented programming (OOP)
- Knowledge of WPF MVVM development
- Knowledge of WCF/SOAP
- Knowledge of SQL/MSSQL
- Ability to work well under pressure in a task/module oriented project team environment
- Knowledge of ASP.Net Web API, ASP.Net MVC
- Experience in Test Driven Development is a plus