Norman, Oklahoma • Full Time
At Valiant Artificial Lift Solutions LLC, we are driven by helping our customers achieve their production goals, effectively and safely. Our customer base is rapidly growing and we have a vacancy for Sales Account Manager at our Norman facility.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Identify prospects and develop relationships with potential customers necessary to present products and services in support of expanded sales of Valiant ALS products and services.
- Maintain relationships with existing customers to stay current with their needs and wants and anticipate possible new applications for Valiant ALS products and services.
- Develop initial designs for ESP, other AL systems and HPS based on customer information regarding well conditions and expected production to provide to company technical staff so that bid proposals are accurate reflections of customer needs. Utilize Valiant’s Zone© sizing software develop customer solutions and recommendations.
- Support the sale by assuring credit worthiness of the customer prior to processing of order, reviewing quotes and invoices confirming they are accurate prior to being sent to customers, coordinating with internal departments, and responding to all customer questions and concerns on a timely basis.
- Provide timely follow-up with the customer after installation or field service to assure satisfaction with the transaction and encourage repeat business/increased sales. Serve as point of contact for any warranty claims to assure responsive resolution within company policies.
- Complete documentation of sales efforts necessary to provide an ongoing record of trends and costs, estimated and realized revenue and expenses required for sales analyses, forecasting, success/failure rates and budgeting.
- Comply with Company policy and procedures, whether written or communicated verbally, including the instructions and directions from individuals in direct supervisory positions.
Qualifications and Skills
- High school diploma or equivalent combination of education, training or experience is required for this position; Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications preferred.
- Must have and maintain valid State driver’s license.
- At least 3 years’ experience in oil & gas equipment sales with a minimum of 1 year experience in ESP sales and/or application engineering.