Norman, Oklahoma • Full Time
At Valiant, service is at the core of everything we do. Backed by industry expertise, our solutions-based approach begins at well design and continues through the entire life-cycle of a well.
We are proud of being named as one of Oklahoma’s Top Workplaces in 2017! We offer a comprehensive benefits package to employees and their families. We also highlight, celebrate and reward significant performance and service achievements through annual awards. We value every member of our team and seek to provide them peace of mind by supporting them both financially and by fostering a company culture founded on respect and compassion. We understand the value of investing in the people that make our company great.
We are looking for talented Petroleum Engineer to join our team in Norman, Oklahoma!
- Utilize knowledge in petroleum and reservoir production to support the ongoing development of the company’s proprietary sizing software program.
- Analyze data in order to make recommendations to enhance production.
- Be familiar and studies the geological as well as the geophysical information in order to determine what the most efficient and effective drilling method as well as the equipment to use
- Monitor the completion and evaluation of wells, well testing, and well surveys.
- Assist engineering and other personnel to solve operating problems.
- Participate in tender team process.
- Bachelor’s degree in Petroleum Engineering
- 3 years’ experience in an application engineering role within the artificial lift industry
- Application engineering knowledge in artificial lift products
- Reservoir Modeling
- Advanced analytical skills