Norman, Oklahoma • Full Time
At Valiant, service is at the core of everything we do. Backed by industry expertise, our solutions-based approach begins at well design and continues through the entire life-cycle of a well.
We are proud of being named as one of Oklahoma’s Top Workplaces in 2017! We offer a comprehensive benefits package to employees and their families. We also highlight, celebrate and reward significant performance and service achievements through annual awards. We value every member of our team and seek to provide them peace of mind by supporting them both financially and by fostering a company culture founded on respect and compassion. We understand the value of investing in the people that make our company great.
We are looking for talented Order Management Specialist to join our team in Norman, Oklahoma!
- Responsible for the documenting and coordinating all orders for new, used equipment and replacement components
- Drive collaboration between departments working closely with Engineering, Sales, Procurement, Planning and Production
- Continuously performs gap analysis on orders making recommendations, implementing corrective actions and manage escalation as appropriate
- Ability to maintain effective relationships, facilitate discussion and reach agreements between stakeholders
- Regularly facilitates meetings to maintain flow of information, generate progress reports and recommendations ensuring orders meet internal and external customer expectations
- Locate and tie serialized equipment to sales order
- As needed, coordinate transfers and or expedite needed equipment
- Ensure documentation is updated and current with all changes including dates and equipment
- Oversee the timely and accurate communication of order changes
- Keep order database current and accurate
- Effective communication (oral and written)
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving ability
- Experience and understand of MRP
- Project management and planning skills
- Advance Excel and PowerPoint knowledge
- Familiar with Lean principles
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of related experience or equivalent education and experience