Midland, Texas • Full Time
At Valiant, service is at the core of everything we do. Backed by industry expertise, our solutions-based approach begins at well design and continues through the entire life-cycle of a well.
We are proud of being named as one of Oklahoma’s Top Workplaces! We offer a comprehensive benefits package to employees and their families. We also highlight, celebrate and reward significant performance and service achievements through annual awards. We value every member of our team and seek to provide them peace of mind by supporting them both financially and by fostering a company culture founded on respect and compassion. We understand the value of investing in the people that make our company great.
The Manager of Leased Equipment is responsible for the oversight, administration and transactional accuracy of the regional leased equipment program.
- Responsible for all leased equipment transactions occurring within the ERP system, ensuring accurate and timely data and coding
- Liaise with Sales, Field Service, Manufacturing, Inventory and Finance to ensure data integrity
- Develop procedures to maximize the efficiency and accuracy of regional equipment rentals
- Compile management reports as needed pertaining to leased equipment
- Undertake monthly financial and other analyses
- Provide other analysis and support as needed
- Review and analyze weekly transactional activities to confirm accuracy and timeliness of data distributed to users; clarify questions with regional/ department management
- Interpret company policy to employees and review compliance with system entries
A Bachelors in Accounting is preferred
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in an accounting or sales administration role
- Industry experience in either Oil & Gas or Manufacturing is preferred
- Intermediate computer proficiency (MS Office-Word, Outlook, Internet, proficient with Excel, data import/export and structure and Net Suite)
- Intermediate level interpersonal skills
- Advanced problem-solving skills
- Detail orientation and keen attention to accuracy