Midland, Texas • Full Time
At Valiant, service is at the core of everything we do. Backed by industry expertise, our solutions-based approach begins at well design and continues through the entire life-cycle of a well.
We are proud of being named as one of Oklahoma’s Top Workplaces in 2017! We offer a comprehensive benefits package to employees and their families. We also highlight, celebrate and reward significant performance and service achievements through annual awards. We value every member of our team and seek to provide them peace of mind by supporting them both financially and by fostering a company culture founded on respect and compassion. We understand the value of investing in the people that make our company great.
We are looking for a Talented Inventory Clerk to join our team in Midland, TX
Local candidates only, relocation not offered for this position.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Compile and maintain records of quantity, type, and value of material, equipment, finished goods, and supplies stocked in Regional facility. Assist in counts on material, equipment, finished goods and supplies in stock and post totals to inventory records.
- Perform data entry in the ERP (NetSuite), including but not limited to, shipping and receiving of equipment. Compare inventory data in local excel records to that recorded in the ERP records from Excel records. Investigate and resolve differences between the two, if any.
- Conduct routine cycle counts and post to the master inventory list for the Company. Verify clerical computations against physical count of stock and adjust errors in computation or count, or investigate and reports reason for discrepancies.
- Compile information on receipt and disbursement of material, equipment, and supplies, and record real time inventory balance, price, and cost. Prepare reports, including inventory balance, price lists, and shortages.
- Review and correct work orders to accurately match inventory going to job sites to assure correct accounts are charged. Ensure equipment as is properly located as will be required to expedite entry/exit from inventory.
- Prepare list of depleted items and recommend survey of defective or unusable items to Plant Operations Manager.
- Act as central employee for all purchase order tracking and receiving in the Region.
- Maintain accurate records and provide adequate security for all customer owned equipment located in the facility premises.
- Comply with Company policy and procedures, whether written or communicated verbally, including the instructions and directions from individuals in direct supervisory positions.
Qualifications and Skills
- High school diploma
- Must have and maintain valid State driver’s license.
- At least 3 years’ experience in inventory control and management at front line level. Prefer experience in artificial lift and/or oil and gas field service equipment.
- Basic computer skills (MS Office including Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Basic data and statistical analysis process skills
- Eye for detail, precision and accuracy