Oklahoma City, Oklahoma • Full Time
At Valiant, service is at the core of everything we do. Backed by industry expertise, our solutions-based approach begins at well design and continues through the entire life-cycle of a well.
We are proud of being named as one of Oklahoma’s Top Workplaces in 2017! We offer a comprehensive benefits package to employees and their families. We also highlight, celebrate and reward significant performance and service achievements through annual awards. We value every member of our team and seek to provide them peace of mind by supporting them both financially and by fostering a company culture founded on respect and compassion. We understand the value of investing in the people that make our company great.
We are looking for a talented Financial Reporting Manager to join our team in Oklahoma City.
- Prepare, review and distribute monthly financial reports
- Track expenses and revenues vs. budget and analyze fluctuations
- Collate and compile financial information from across all departments within the organization
- Assist with the preparation of wide range of reports, including quarterly and annual financial information
- Assist in the budgeting process
- Develop, maintain and distribute as-hoc reports and financial models as needed
- Support month end and year end closing
- Manage communications with internal and external parties on accounting matters
- Implement and maintain reporting procedures to comply with internal control requirements
- Participate in other projects as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics required
- CPA Preferred CPA with at least 3 years of reporting, modelling, budgeting, forecasting, consolidation and financial analysis experience. Public accounting experience preferred
- Accounting/GAAP knowledge
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (emphasis on Excel & Access)
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
- Strong initiative and ability to manage multiple projects as well as strong follow through skills
- Ability to complete projects timely and accurately
- Must be detail oriented with strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to work well with others in fast paced, dynamic environment