Midland, Texas • Full Time
Field Service Technician
At Valiant, service is at the core of everything we do. Backed by industry expertise, our solutions-based approach begins at well design and continues through the entire life-cycle of a well.
We are proud of being named as one of Oklahoma’s Top Workplaces in 2017! We offer a comprehensive benefits package to employees and their families. We also highlight, celebrate and reward significant performance and service achievements through annual awards. We value every member of our team and seek to provide them peace of mind by supporting them both financially and by fostering a company culture founded on respect and compassion. We understand the value of investing in the people that make our company great.
- Perform all ESP field installations, undertaking quality inspections and performing troubleshooting as necessary.
- Pulls and inspects ESP equipment, performing repairs as necessary and recommends the appropriate course of action to the customer.
- Sets up surface equipment in line with the correct operating parameters. Monitors production and voltages, making adjustments as appropriate.
- Maintains company vehicle and equipment in line with company policies and customer needs.
- Undertake administrative duties such as customer reports.
- Comply with all HSE and company policies and procedures.
High School Diploma
Minimum 1 year ESP field service experience
Able to troubleshoot, test, repair and service technical equipment
Current driver’s license