Midland, Texas • Full Time
Field Service Technician
- Perform all ESP field installations, undertaking quality inspections and performing troubleshooting as necessary.
- Pulls and inspects ESP equipment, performing repairs as necessary and recommends the appropriate course of action to the customer.
- Sets up surface equipment in line with the correct operating parameters. Monitors production and voltages, making adjustments as appropriate.
- Maintains company vehicle and equipment in line with company policies and customer needs.
- Undertake administrative duties such as customer reports.
- Comply with all HSE and company policies and procedures.
High School Diploma
Minimum 1 year ESP field service experience
Able to troubleshoot, test, repair and service technical equipment
Current driver’s license