Norman, Oklahoma • Full Time
At Valiant Artificial Lift Solutions LLC, we are driven by helping our customers achieve their production goals, effectively and safely. Our customer base is rapidly growing and we have vacancies for experienced ESP Field Service Technicians.
- Assign work to on-site employees and monitor completion to ensure quality standards and deadlines are met; provide opportunity for cross-training; provide on-the-job training and coaching to advance employee capabilities and the capacity of the work group. Ensure that work is performed in compliance with pertinent regulations and processes, organizational mission, values, policies and work rules.
- Pull and inspect ESP submersible equipment and accurately diagnose problems providing customer with an accurate analysis and recommending appropriate action; make necessary field repairs to equipment and cable.
- Assemble ESP submersible and wellhead equipment and perform and/or supervise the subsequent installation of tubing and banding of cable; perform periodic checks during installation to assure the electrical integrity of the system is maintained.
- Diagnose, recommend and implement appropriate solutions for surface problems including problems with electrical issues, sand production, gas-locking pumps, and insufficient fluid production.
- Sets operating parameters on surface controller to assure operations within product liability range; review surface voltage calculation, designate proper transformer connections and wire size, insure safety devices are installed and functioning correctly, start and monitor voltages, amperage and production rates.
- Install, maintain and repair horizontal pumping solutions and controllers of various manufacturers.
- Check system design to assure it includes: adequate HP, correct cable size, sufficient casing clearance, correctly sized motor controller. Provide customer with written reports, equipment identification, inventory control and invoicing.
- Comply with Company policy, procedures and safety requirements, whether written or communicated verbally, including the instructions and directions from individuals in direct supervisory positions.
- Safely operate motor vehicle to and from work site, load and unload tools and equipment with or without assistance. Maintain company vehicle and equipment in line with company policies and customer needs.
- Undertake administrative duties such as customer reports.
- A High school diploma or equivalent is required for this position.
- Must have and maintain a valid State driver’s license
- Safety Training
- H2S Certification
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience is required for this position.