Norman, Oklahoma • Full Time
At Valiant Artificial Lift Solutions LLC, we are driven by helping our customers achieve their production goals, effectively and safely. Our customer base is rapidly growing and we have a vacancy for Field Cable Technician at our Norman, OK, facility.
Local candidates only; relocation benefits not provided.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Pull, install and repair ESP cable
- Prepare and deliver cable and other work materials as required to wellsite; perform cable and band installations. Assist coworkers in the field.
- Perform full and detailed inspection of cable, including splices and repairs, and maintain full and accurate records of inspections.
- Maintain cable inventory.
- Undertake administrative duties such as customer reports, inventory reports, invoicing, etc.
- Ensure full compliance with safety and DOT regulations.
Qualifications and Skills
- A High school diploma or equivalent is required for this position.
- Safety training (well site safety and DOT driver safety)
- A Commercial Driver’s License and clean driving record is required for vehicle operators and preferred for all in this position.
- Three years’ cable experience or significant some oilfield experience is preferred.