Norman, Oklahoma • Full Time
Document Control Specialist, Norman OK
At Valiant, service is at the core of everything we do. Backed by industry expertise, our solutions-based approach begins at well design and continues through the entire life-cycle of a well.
We are proud of being named as one of Oklahoma’s Top Workplaces! We offer a comprehensive benefits package to employees and their families. We also highlight, celebrate and reward significant performance and service achievements through annual awards. We value every member of our team and seek to provide them peace of mind by supporting them both financially and by fostering a company culture founded on respect and compassion. We understand the value of investing in the people that make our company great.
We are looking for a talented and experienced Document Control Specialist to join our growing team. This role will serve as the primary communication link between Engineering, Manufacturing, Field Service, and Marketing on product release and revision documentation.
Works directly, interfaces and provides support to project managers, engineers, manufacturing, quality, field service, sales and customers.
• Coordinates activities associated with the implementation and support of Engineering Changes (ECR).
• Coordination of Engineering Change review and approvals.
• Tracking and reporting of ECR progress.
• Maintenance and storage of ECR records.
• Provide aid and guidance to personnel for processing their controlled document through the ECR process and resolve specific documentation problems.
• Administration and maintenance of all Engineering Documentation including SolidWorks 3-D data and 2-D drawing files.
• Experience administrating data in a multi-site ERP system and in SolidWorks
PDM is a plus.
• Handles documentation for multiple projects concurrently and in an organized
• Tracks engineering project design data submittals to/from Engineering, Manufacturing, Quality and vendors.
• Works closely with Project Manager/Team Technical Lead to coordinate receipt of technical information.
• Ensures that the documentation is compliant with Valiant requirements and all regulatory requirements.
- 2-year Technical Degree preferred, or equivalent experience in a technical documentation role
• 3 years’ experience with user-level data management and working in an ERP system
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Tools (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio, Outlook).
Experience with ERP systems.
• Experience with Configuration Control and/or Document Control.
• Experience with CAD data management and SolidWorks.
• Experience with PLM (Product Life Cycle Management) Tools.