Midland, TX • Full Time
At Valiant Artificial Lift Solutions LLC, we are driven by helping our customers achieve their production goals, effectively and safely. Our customer base is rapidly growing and we have a vacancy for Assembly Technicians at our Midland, TX facility.
Local candidates only, relocation not offered for this position.
- Assemble, disassemble and inspect electro-mechanical assemblies.
- Study, read, and understand the schematic diagrams, blueprints, product manuals, process documents, and gather information regarding its parts, fixtures, tools, etc.
- Set up, arrange, and operate equipment as per the specifications and instructions
- Assemble parts or components to build a whole new product
- Contribute in fitting, building, or reconstruction of various parts to ensure smooth process of component amalgamation
- Perform regular test and inspection procedures to ensure that the product is formed in accordance with the specifications
- Implement and identify needs for improvement by conveying it to the senior personnel, so that quality of products is maintained
- Maintain a safe, clean, and healthy environment and ensure the compliance with the company’s rules and policies
- Maintain and update the results related to various tests and inspection procedures conducted regarding the product specification
Qualifications and Skills
- A High school diploma or equivalent is required for this position.
- Safety training
- Minimum 1-year experience assembling/disassembling oilfield equipment.
- Basis hand tool proficiency
- Basic math skill necessary for conversion of decimals and fractions
- Basic level blueprint reading