Norman, Oklahoma • Full Time
At Valiant, service is at the core of everything we do. Backed by industry expertise, our solutions-based approach begins at well design and continues through the entire life-cycle of a well.
We are proud of being named as one of Oklahoma’s Top Workplaces in 2017! We offer a comprehensive benefits package to employees and their families. We also highlight, celebrate and reward significant performance and service achievements through annual awards. We value every member of our team and seek to provide them peace of mind by supporting them both financially and by fostering a company culture founded on respect and compassion. We understand the value of investing in the people that make our company great.
We are looking for talented ESP Assembly Technicians to join our team in Norman, Oklahoma!
- Study, read, and understand the schematic diagrams, blueprints, product manuals, process documents, and gather information regarding its parts, fixtures, tools, etc.
- Identify and inspect component parts per work order accurately identifying parts that need replacement assuring that appropriate personal protective equipment is utilized, and work is performed in accordance with work instructions and reference documents.
- Set up, arrange, and operate equipment as per the specifications and instructions. Assemble component parts to build pumps or seal sections per job drawings and/or blueprints. Assemble pump, motor, seal components as required.
- Determine critical measurements to assure that assembly has been correctly performed. Verify calculations and complete assembly reports, so that component is ready to be shipped out to work site.
- Contribute in fitting, building, or reconstruction of various parts to ensure smooth process of component amalgamation.
- Perform regular test and inspection procedures to ensure that the product is formed in accordance with the specifications. Maintain and update the results related to various tests and inspection procedures conducted regarding the product specifications.
- Maintain work area, tools, fixtures. and equipment to protect their condition and assure that there is no potential hazard to either personnel or the integrity of parts being assembled.
- Comply with Company policy, procedures, and safety requirements, whether written or communicated verbally, including the instructions and directions from individuals in direct supervisory positions.
- A High school diploma or equivalent is required for this position.
- Safety training
- Fork Lift cert is a plus
- Minimum 2-year experience assembling/disassembling oilfield equipment.
- ESP experience strongly preferred
- Basis hand tool proficiency
- Basic math skill necessary for conversion of decimals and fractions
- Basic level blueprint reading
- Basic machining/equipment skills are a plus